Seersucker’s Grits, Peels’ Beef Bring ‘Lardcore’ to NYC: Review
Brooklyn’s Seersucker, a 40-seat Carroll Gardens spot, cooks up some of the city’s most satisfying Southern fare, which, due to the resurgent demand for fried chicken and bacon, is suddenly the city’s new “it” cuisine. Again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing