Californians Reject Suspension of Environmental LawSimon Lomax and Mark Chediak
California voters rejected a ballot measure backed by oil refiners that would’ve suspended the state’s global-warming law signed by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's