Jerry Brown Inherits Schwarzenegger’s Struggle to Cut DeficitMichael B. Marois
California Governor-elect Jerry Brown faces the same dilemma over a widening budget gap that helped make his predecessor, Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger, one of the most unpopular state executives in 50 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig