Injuries From Cribs, Nursery Products Rose in 2009, CPSC SaysJeff Plungis
Injuries caused by cribs, strollers, high chairs and other nursery products spiked 21 percent in 2009 from the previous year, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed