Nintendo Shares Fall After Quarterly Profit Drops 15%Pavel Alpeyev
Nintendo Co., the world’s largest maker of video-game players, fell the most in a month in Osaka trading after the company posted a 15 percent drop in second-quarter profit on lower demand for the Wii and DS.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts