Christie Ends New Jersey-New York Rail Tunnel ProjectTerrence Dopp
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie ended the largest U.S. mass-transportation project, saying the state couldn’t afford the potential cost overruns of a commuter-rail tunnel under the Hudson River to New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day