Christie Ends New Jersey-New York Rail Tunnel ProjectTerrence Dopp
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie ended the largest U.S. mass-transportation project, saying the state couldn’t afford the potential cost overruns of a commuter-rail tunnel under the Hudson River to New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's