‘New Bad Boy’ JetBlue Adds Seats in Test of Airlines’ ResolveMary Schlangenstein and Mary Jane Credeur
JetBlue Airways Corp., Alaska Air Group Inc. and AirTran Holdings Inc. are testing the industry’s resolve to curb available seats as they add new jets and fly planes more often.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's