Ford Pares Debt, Posts Record $1.69 Billion Third-Quarter NetKeith Naughton
Ford Motor Co., the world’s most profitable automaker, is generating enough cash to pay off billions in debt after reporting third-quarter net income of $1.69 billion, the most in its 107-year history.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy