U.S. AIG Cost Estimate May Be Generous, Report SaysIan Katz and Hugh Son
The U.S. Treasury Department estimate of losses from the bailout of American International Group Inc. uses questionable methods and may be too optimistic, the Troubled Asset Relief Program’s inspector general said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's