Highest Earners’ Pay Fell by Almost Half, Data ShowRyan J. Donmoyer
As the recession pushed U.S. incomes down last year, America’s highest earners -- 72 people who made more than $50 million -- earned an average of $84 million each.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts