AIG Raises $17.8 Billion in Record Hong Kong OfferingCathy Chan, Bei Hu and Hugh Son
American International Group Inc. raised a record HK$138.3 billion ($17.8 billion) in the Hong Kong initial public offering of its main Asian unit, putting the bailed-out insurer on course to repay its U.S. assistance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap