Christie’s Tunnel Move Agitates Commuters to New YorkAshley Lutz, Terrence Dopp and Dunstan McNichol
Chris Christie got Mary Ellen Daalder’s vote for governor of New Jersey in November. His decision yesterday to kill a tunnel project meant to speed her 90-minute commute to Manhattan got him only her dismay.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders