U.S. Bonds May Turn ‘Worthless,’ Marc Faber Tells HandelsblattTony Czuczka
Marc Faber said U.S. Treasuries may become “worthless” as central banks, led by the Federal Reserve, “print money” in an effort to boost economies, the Handelsblatt newspaper cited the investor as saying in an interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas