Indian Stocks Climb for Seventh Quarter on Foreign Fund InflowsRajhkumar K Shaaw
India’s stocks rose, with the benchmark index completing its longest stretch of quarterly gains, as the nation’s economic growth and corporate earnings lured investors to increase their holdings to a record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing