Landrieu Blocking Lew Confirmation Over Drilling BanBrian Faler
Louisiana Democratic Senator Mary Landrieu said she will block Jack Lew’s confirmation to lead the White House budget office until the administration lifts or “significantly” modifies its moratorium on deepwater oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis