Southern Sudan Referendum Delay Might Reignite War, Kiir SaysBill Varner
Delaying the referendum on independence in Southern Sudan would risk resumption of civil war, the head of the region’s government said, even as the U.S. suggested it will be hard to organize a credible vote on Jan. 9.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn