Ramsay Overtaken by the Ledbury in Zagat London GuideRichard Vines
Restaurant Gordon Ramsay is toppled as London’s finest for food today in the 2011 Zagat guide, after two years at the top. The winner, the Ledbury, in Westbourne Park, only managed 13th place last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing