Reich Foresees ‘Phantom Recoveries,’ Revolt Against Rich: Books
Soon after his election in 2008, Barack Obama huddled with advisers including Paul Volcker to discuss the economic challenge ahead, writes former U.S. Labor Secretary Robert Reich in “Aftershock.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas