NYC Remains Safest Big U.S. City; Crime Drops 5%, Mayor SaysHenry Goldman
New York City’s major crime rate fell 5.1 percent in 2009, and its 471 murders represented an annual decline of 9.9 percent compared with the national average of 7.2 percent, Mayor Michael Bloomberg said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas