Samsung May Use Android in TVs to Fight Sony, AppleJun Yang and Pavel Alpeyev
Samsung Electronics Co., the world’s largest television manufacturer, may make sets run by Google Inc.’s software to compete with Sony Corp. and Apple Inc. in the market for TVs that access movies, shows and games online.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy