Burger King Said to Hold Buyout Talks With 3G CapitalZachary R. Mider and Duane D. Stanford
Burger King Holdings Inc., the second-largest U.S. hamburger chain, is in talks with 3G Capital about a buyout, said a person familiar with the matter. The shares surged the most in more than four years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt