Drunk Driving Admitted by Estimated 17 Million, U.S. Agency SaysAngela Greiling Keane
An estimated 17 million motorists may have driven while drunk in the preceding 12 months, according to a report U.S. regulators released as part of a crackdown tied to travel during the U.S. Labor Day holiday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas