Yields Showing No Economic Spoils for RepublicansCordell Eddings
Former Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich says Barack Obama’s policies are “artificially extending the recession.” Congressman John Boehner, the party’s leader in the House, says “stimulus policies aren’t working.” Republican Senator Jim Bunning calls Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke’s tenure “a failure.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap