Facebook Claim May Be Bolstered by $3,000 CheckBob Van Voris
The western New York man suing over claims he owns 84 percent of Facebook Inc. has a copy of a $3,000 cashier’s check that may support his contract claim against the company and Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself