Icahn Wagered $1 Billion on Energy Stocks During BP Oil SpillMiles Weiss
Financier Carl Icahn disclosed that his hedge funds invested almost $1 billion in energy stocks during the second quarter as they were pummeled by declining crude prices and the worst oil spill in U.S. history.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day