Distraught Salander, Sentenced to Up to 18 Years, Says SorryPhilip Boroff and Karen Freifeld
His eyes filled with tears, New York art dealer Lawrence Salander kissed his flaxen-haired wife, hugged three of his seven children and was handcuffed and taken into custody.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat