BP to Start Permanent Plugging of Damaged Gulf Well This WeekKatarzyna Klimasinska
BP Plc plans this week to inject mud down its Macondo well in the Gulf of Mexico and begin permanently plugging the source of the largest oil spill in U.S. history.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn