BP to Start Permanent Plugging of Damaged Gulf Well This WeekKatarzyna Klimasinska
BP Plc plans this week to inject mud down its Macondo well in the Gulf of Mexico and begin permanently plugging the source of the largest oil spill in U.S. history.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day