India’s ‘Best Restaurant’ Offers Veggie Sushi, Chatty Waiters
A bright red lacquer staircase and a glass-walled lift lead to Wasabi by Morimoto in the Taj Mahal Palace & Tower, less than two years after the hotel was damaged in terror attacks that left 166 dead across Mumbai.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’