Obama Defends Stimulus Grants to Electric-Car Battery PlantsNicholas Johnston
President Barack Obama travels today to the construction site for a battery factory to defend his economic stimulus program, as polls show the U.S. public isn’t convinced of its success and is wary of a growing deficit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing