AIG Said to Weigh Using Bond Stake to Repay U.S.James Sterngold and Hugh Son
American International Group Inc. is considering repaying part of its U.S. bailout by handing over stakes in the mortgage-linked bonds that pushed the firm to the brink of collapse, said three people with knowledge of the plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day