Taxpayers Don’t Need $2.9 Trillion Pension Overhaul: Joe Mysak
The economic recovery is fragile enough. Should we force public pension funds to cut their investment return assumptions in half in order to comply with economic theory? The move may cost taxpayers $2.9 trillion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards