U.S. States’ Woes Aren’t the Next Greece, Samson Capital SaysEsme E. Deprez
U.S. states and municipalities struggling with mounting budget deficits “are not in the same precarious financial condition as Greece,” Samson Capital Advisors said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash