EDF’s EPR Reactor at Flamanville Is Delayed, Le Figaro SaysDavid Whitehouse
Construction of Electricite de France SA’s EPR nuclear reactor at Flamanville in Normandy is running about 24 months late, Le Figaro reported, citing an unidentified person.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself