Lady Without a Lake Dazzles Paris With Superhumans: Review
The monster of Loch Ness has yet to make it to the opera stage. So we’ll have to content ourselves with Loch Katrine, another lake in Scotland and the setting of Rossini’s “La Donna del Lago.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing