GCA Savvian to Boost U.K., U.S. Staff for Cross-Border DealsGo Onomitsu and Eijiro Ueno
GCA Savvian Group Co., Japan’s biggest standalone takeover advisory firm, plans to increase hiring in the U.K. and U.S. to win more cross-border deals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself