Designing a Business Degree at the Parsons School for DesignBy
I spent a day with the most amazing group of people talking about the future of business education on Tuesday. We were at the Parsons School of Design, which offers one of the only undergraduate set of business degrees given by a design school in the US. With traditional undergrad and graduate business education melting down these days, this was a huge opportunity to blue sky a new, more human-centered, creativity-focussed kind of education.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day