Motorola's Set-Top-Box Unit: A Hard SellBy
During Motorola's last attempt to sell off a big business, the company was forced to take a detour. The company hopes a new effort—this time, to find a buyer for its TV-set-top-box and network-equipment businesses—meets with better results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans