Iridium Returns from the Space of DisgraceBy
Ten years after suffering one of tech's most spectacular flameouts, satellite-calling provider Iridium Communications (IRDM) is staging a comeback. Its late-September public share sale has sparked hope for the larger satellite industry, long burdened by exorbitant startup costs and anemic demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant