The Mini MBA's Big AppealAlison Damast
Tom McKinley first heard of the mini MBA offered at the University of St. Thomas while attending a job networking group for unemployed workers in the Twin Cities. The weeklong class at the school's Opus College of Business (St. Thomas Executive MBA Profile) sounded like the perfect fit for McKinley, 58, a former sales manager and father of two college-age children who has been job hunting since being laid off six months ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts