Household Chores for P&G's Incoming CEOBy
Procter & Gamble's (PG) new CEO, Robert McDonald, steps into power just as the consumer products company faces a price gap with competitors—and a need to regain turf with new, less-premium brands. Procter reported earnings on Aug. 5 of $2.47 billion, down a surprising 18% from $3.02 billion a year earlier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's