Two Essential Business Ratios
There are key business ratios that you should use to measure your strengths, weaknesses, and overall success. Using these ratios periodically can help identify and correct weaknesses while building upon your company’s strengths. To get you started, here are two of the most important questions to answers/ratios to use to do so: 1. Is the company earning a profit? The gross profit margin equals gross profit divided by revenue. This will give you a measure of the gross profit percentage per dollar of sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone