Motorola Signs Up Verizon and T-MobileBy
It wasn't that long ago that Motorola (MOT) played hardball with the wireless carriers that sell its phones. Back in the 1990s, when Motorola was top dog in the cell-phone business, it could dictate terms to carriers like Verizon Wireless and AT&T (T) if they wanted certain hit phones or discounts on pricing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet