Citi: Consumer Credit Woes ModeratingBy
Is the worst over for the consumer credit crisis? Citigroup (C) said on July 17 that it was seeing some moderation in consumer credit losses and that it could signal a plateau for distressed mortgages and credit cards.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's