A Second(ary) Chance for Venture CapitalAuren Hoffman
There's plenty of fretting in Silicon Valley and beyond over the venture capital industry, how broken it has become, and what needs to be done about it. Proposed solutions abound, with some favoring a government bailout, others saying the ranks of venture capitalists need to be slashed dramatically, and some proposing the creation of a market where equity in startups is bought or sold like shares of publicly traded companies. Each has its merits and weaknesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline