LG enV2: Below the iPhone Benchmark
The Good: A compact phone with a spacious full keyboard for e-mail and messaging
The Bad: Clunky dial-pad design; no true Web browser; applications interrupt could be better integrated
The Bottom Line: An impressively versatile handset jammed into a small package, but it lacks the iPhone's elegance
In the geological record of cell phones, there's before the iPhone and after the iPhone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States