Converse's All-Star Image
Say Converse sneakers to Baby Boomers or Generation X, Y, and Z-ers and the reaction will likely be a nod of approval. The brand, founded by Marquis M. Converse exactly a century ago, has endured—with many ups and downs—as a favorite of athletes, as well as creative types, by playing up its upstart image.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards