Low Prices Are Not Always Your Friend
The economic news has not been good of late, and that may lead you to believe you should find a way to lower your prices. After all, consumers will be looking for ways to cut back. But while lower prices may make sense from a short-term perspective, they may not be as strategic as you think. Let me explain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day