When Small Fry Go After Big Fish
There was great celebration at my old company when we closed a deal to provide services to one of the nation's largest telecom companies. But our good fortune almost sank us. I remember feeling as if my team and I had harpooned a giant whale from a rowboat, and we were being dragged around the ocean hanging on for dear life.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020