The Touchable Tasting Menu
David Rockwell, the outgoing designer of the hip W Hotels and popular Mohegan Sun casino, strolls around the floor of the new Adour restaurant in New York's tony St. Regis hotel. He halts and zeroes in on the pièce de résistance of his innovative design: an interactive wine bar. "We are trying to make wine approachable but not dumb it down," says Rockwell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt