Zecco: A Little Less Free
Online brokerage firm Zecco.com took flight in July, 2006, promising all of its customers 40 free stocks trades a month, with other fees and Web advertising producing its revenue. But a little more than a year later, Zecco is backtracking, adding a minimum balance of $2,500 for free trade eligibility and cutting free trades to 10 a month. After that, each trade will cost $4.50, up from $3.50 previously.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself